DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered my MPP

I have been for over a month. Been watching LOTS of YouTube videos and reading from Forums. Learned a lot already. Thanks for the tip.

Congrats on your MPP. Enjoy it :)

Great choice it’s a brilliant aircraft

I upgraded to the MPP last November. Loving it. Best drone I've ever flown.

... congrats!!! I got my MPP (my first drove ever) beginning of February. I think it's great... Take it slow, have fun and safe flying!

Nice!

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger.

Looks like best price is through Amazon: =https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic-Pl...015697&sr=1-3&keywords=dji+mavic+pro+platinum

I can pick it up tomorrow, from Fry's but for $120 more.

I don't think I like the bag that comes with the Fly More Combo, but the combo still feels like the best way to go, just for the extra batteries. Does anybody have a price-out for buying "necessary" stuff a la carte?

Nice!

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger.

Looks like best price is through Amazon: =https://www.amazon.com/DJI-Mavic-Pl...015697&sr=1-3&keywords=dji+mavic+pro+platinum

I can pick it up tomorrow, from Fry's but for $120 more.

I don't think I like the bag that comes with the Fly More Combo, but the combo still feels like the best way to go, just for the extra batteries. Does anybody have a price-out for buying "necessary" stuff a la carte?
I was going to get the bundle as well but I read that it is better to get just what you want. The price was not that much different and I do not have a bunch of crap that I dont want.

First flight was AWESOME. I spent the first evening when my MPP arrived getting it all set up and connected. It took me a little while to get setup at the park to fly bit when I did it was all worth the wait. I love it!!!! going to take a while to get used to all of the settings and what they do but I love my MPP!!!!

Batteries standalone are around $80 and there are far better multi-chargers that work with multiple batteries in parallel (rather than serial) for around $40. The Smatree D500 has been an excellent little case for me (about $50). There are much better options out there for accessories than what comes with the FMC.

Reactions: ToddR
Super stoked as I just ordered my MPP today on Amazon and it should be here by Friday. Can't wait to get it out this weekend and fly it. Will keep posted.
Hi jaguar75,
Super ! I am a waiting my new MMP also should be here this coming Monday, I bought the combo figured might as well get it all LOL
These guy's on here are Tremendous help so if you need to know something you can't find, Just Ask !
Good Luck my friend !
SteveP55

Reactions: badgenes
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli