DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered this little case cos I like it

I like the similar ones where you have one small case for the M3P and one for the controller. That means I can stick one in each coat pocket when I'm out walking, and quickly get them out and get into the air.

M3P Case
RC Case
(available under various names for similar prices at many places - they're made by Sunnylife it seems)

For years I had my Mini 1 in the FlyMore Combo case, but the case although small did require a backpack to put it in if out walking or cycling which meant I didn't always take it with me that often.

It's nice that there's so many carrying options depending on what you want to take with you and how you use your drone - personally I do prefer a case rather than just restraining the props and putting the drone loose in a pocket or a bag, but I know others have done that for years with no problems.

I like the similar ones where you have one small case for the M3P and one for the controller. That means I can stick one in each coat pocket when I'm out walking, and quickly get them out and get into the air.

M3P Case
RC Case
(available under various names for similar prices at many places - they're made by Sunnylife it seems)

For years I had my Mini 1 in the FlyMore Combo case, but the case although small did require a backpack to put it in if out walking or cycling which meant I didn't always take it with me that often.

It's nice that there's so many carrying options depending on what you want to take with you and how you use your drone - personally I do prefer a case rather than just restraining the props and putting the drone loose in a pocket or a bag, but I know others have done that for years with no problems.
I have been using the same type of modular cases for a long time. Have them for my M3P, M3 and Spark. They allow me to re-configure for whatever I am doing. I often put them in backpacks or camera bags with my regular cameras when I go hiking, skiing, etc.

Chris

OOS in U.S. :(

Are there no similar alternatives?

I chose this cos its all laid out nicely (I see some of the lads have more than one case).

Paul.

Its here...

20230315_161018.jpg20230315_161211.jpg

Paul.

Very nice. And I guess you could put a USB charger in place of one of the batteries if you wanted, so you've got everything you need if staying away from home.

Reactions: Paul Iddon
Yeah, stick the batteries into the charging hub and that's 2 spare holes.

Paul.
Very nice. And I guess you could put a USB charger in place of one of the batteries if you wanted, so you've got everything you need if staying away from home.

M3P Case
RC Case

'although small did require a backpack to put it in if out walking or cycling which meant I didn't always take it with me that often.' You can just put a simple strap on it and use it as a small messenger bag of sorts. I do that with mine while mountain biking or hiking out here in Arizona.

Cultural differences are so fascinating... This little baby bottle ad on the Amazon page for those cases is just so..... British 😀, and would not appear, like this, on Amazon US.

Screenshot_20230318_092616_Amazon Shopping.jpg

No denegration meant at all... I love it! I hope some of the way Americans just live is charming to the Brits too. I know a lot about American culture is pretty ugly.

To Americans too 🫤

Reactions: Paul Iddon

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078