DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just turned my tablet on, and it hit me

Oh no! Bad, bad, bad! That's the secret attack signal used by the Apple Aliens from Zurkon. Keep watch all night. They only attack at night. You can spray them with ammonia water and they will melt.

i guess its a drone flyer thing,or it could just be muscle memory

Don't worry about it ! There are no consequences and it's normal procedure to start your sUAS and shut it off . If by accident you turn off the controller...the Drone will automatically RTH . You can start the controller normally and take control of your Drone. If you were joking ? SNL needs more comedians , just saying....

You will be interested to know that is the same technique used to urge the elevator to arrive more quickly... and for the WALK signal to light green at a crosswalk.

You will be interested to know that is the same technique used to urge the elevator to arrive more quickly... and for the WALK signal to light green at a crosswalk.
I believe what you're referring to is more accurately described as a series of short, high frequency, repeated pressing of the designated button, rather than a calm, short press followed by a longer press.
That being said, when pressing a drone's On button is done for the purpose of entering it into a quick transfer mode, that might, from time to time, fail, leading to somewhat similar series of rapid clicking, resulted by a sense of frustration.

But then again, this is all just part of the fun, isn't it?

;)

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Ever since I had a dji drone I turn everything in the same way

• Haha
Reactions: Amit Dunsky
Well, go for a walk, calm down, get Zen, and absolutely do not hit it back!!!!!

Assault and battery on a tablet is a 1st degree felony. If it's an iPad there are sentencing enhancements.

Let it go, friend. Let it go.

😁😁😁

In an unintentional manner, I turned it on with a short press followed by a long press....
Is that a good or a bad thing? 😵‍💫
This made me laugh! I installed Touch2O faucets in my last house, moved to a new house 5 months ago, and I'm still trying to tap the dumb faucets on. Funny, what we get used to doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89