DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just want to show love for the Zoom

Mavic Air. I got it a few months ago so haven't flown all that much. Waiting on spring for the most part.

Why wait? Once I bought mine I couldnt wait at all. I just waited for days that were less windy or windy days where I didn't fly so high, so I could get used to it.

OP, may I ask what made you choose the zoom over the m2pro?
My Zoom is coming today - my first real drone, in fact.

I chose it because the Mavic 2 is a platform to me. Zoom is the "bottom" model and has all the same flight characteristics as the Pro, but doesn't have the added camera cost. As a beginner simply looking for a good intro drone, immediately jumping into the Pro seemed too expensive right off the bat just for a camera upgrade that I may or may not use.

Reactions: Elude and ff22
Excellent choice, I am also a happy owner of the zoom! Simply the best drone right now. Previously I had the standard phantom 3 to get started. But the mavic is another planet, image quality, possibility of zooming without losing quality, hyperlight and transportability in a simple case, in addition to simply extra batteries, the top. Thumbswayup :cool:

Good flights
Luca

Whatever buzzkill

I’m nestled between two airports
One is Mayport. The other is municipal. It’s not easy to fly but whatever. I do. Given yes I did lose the phantom 2, but I was chasing military choppers in the no fly zone before that was a thing. It was gone in the cloudss[emoji1787]forgot what we were talking about[emoji91]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54