DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just when you thought people couldn't hate drones any more than they do.....

The audio on these are terrible and not loud enough to hear over the drone noise. Good idea, poor quality. In reality to get something to be loud enough would need to weigh more than most drone can carry.
yeah, I was thinking it would have to be a very loud speaker to hear over an Air.

Hell...that’s a standard accessory on our Mavic 2 Enterprise.
100 dB, powered by the aircraft...and we can pre-record announcements and play them back as well as do ‘live’ transmissions.
And the DJI one is half the cubic volume.
13c67ad8435a47c54959c218a5c346cb.jpg
Our Police use them in Devon for Search and Rescue. I saw a picture of a guy trapped at the bottom of a cliff with a police mavic drone equipped with one of these speakers. Not sure what they were going to say? Probably something like.... "Attention!!! when the tide comes in your are going to drown"...

People don't hate consumer UAS'. Only SOME people on this forum believe the overall populace has it out for this hobby. Been flying for years, some of you are putting out an imaginary battle.

Reactions: Iainabz
U think if I got some they'd translate from Chinese or only speak Chinese?
Hahahahaha. Probably google translate would work!

• Haha
This just messed with my calibration! I did a search on Google a couple of days ago and my phone merged this thread ( with its undisclosed contraption) with an ad linked to my search. I'm imagining for a second what someone does to a drone with a crockpot!, thinking, "Who would do such a thing?"

20200815_111025.jpg

It’s really a Chinese secret subliminal mind control thingamajiggy (it’s a brilliant Scot’s word! ???????). You don’t really hear it, but it’s there, saying “give is access to all your passwords and countries secrets!”

"We are the Borg and you will be assimilated."

• Haha
Reactions: drakkor
Hell...that’s a standard accessory on our Mavic 2 Enterprise.
100 dB, powered by the aircraft...and we can pre-record announcements and play them back as well as do ‘live’ transmissions.
And the DJI one is half the cubic volume.
13c67ad8435a47c54959c218a5c346cb.jpg
Do you know if DJI sells this speaker separatly, or only with the enterprise drone ?

Only for the Enterprise; the base has 2 thumbscrews that secure it to threaded insets in the airframe; there is also a connector in the base that mates with one in the aircraft to pass power and the audio signal to the speaker.
The speaker audio level and content (pre-recorded clips or ‘live audio’ from you) is managed thru the DJI Pilot app.

Reactions: drakkor
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian