DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kansas City Area Drone Enthusiasts

I know this is an older post but if anyone around KC is interested in meet ups to fly I would be interested. Just got a Mavic pro last week so I have lots to learn. Am especially interested in learning to use the camera advanced settings.

I just joined the Drone World with my new Mavic Mini. I am in Fairway and can travel to different locations for drone meet ups. I am at beginner level and looking for locations in the KC area in general. Any recommendations?

I'm in Fairway and can meet up in areas outside of the city as well. Are there any interesting sites in Harrisonville where you typically fly?

I'm in Fairway and can meet up in areas outside of the city as well. Are there any interesting sites in Harrisonville where you typically fly?

Yes the park is a really pretty place to fly.

I live just outside of Harrisonville about 20 minutes away and my small town is nice to fly in as well. Vary rural where I live

Im in KCMO, drone just shipped today. I would LOVE to get together with some more experienced pilots to learn the ins and outs

Looking to start a meetup for pilots looking to fly. I am located near Parkville.
Got my mavic 2 pro in Feburary. Just starting to fly since the weather is finally changing. My first video was using auto and looked great. I seen on youtube from a lot of pilots that manual is the way to shoot video so I have followed some of the best recommended settings but my videos look worse. I am missing something in settings so need some help from someone that knows what they are doing. Can you help or know someone that could? There are some other settings as well that I need help with. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22