DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Kayakers After River Flooding In Ohio

scott492010

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
This is the Auglaize River near Wapakoneta, Ohio. Being a day after the flooding I will include a flood video showing the same exact area the day before. I was not expecting to see these kayakers.

I am also slowly transitioning from Powerdirector to Davinci Resolve. For some reason when i goto render in Resolve it gives me a weird message about rendering resolutions when trying to render in ultra HD (4k). I will include a photo at the bottom to show what i mean. I am not sure why i am unable to render in 4k with Resolve yet. lots to learn. The file loaded and used in Davinci Resolve is in fact 4k but i must of missed something somewhere. Neverthless, the color correction and or options in Resolve is quite a bit better than Powerdirector by far. The video seems to be diminished quite a bit on youtube unless you upload it at 4k.

I did not have time after this flight to do a bunch of checks due to dead batteries but for some reason i was no longer able to Pitch either way. I believe it is called pitch. When i moved the left joystick left or right nothing would happen unless i was full throttle moving forward. Even then it was slight movement. I need to do updates that i have been putting off for several weeks and then hopefully i will find it has all reset and is fine tomorrow.

Resolution.render.jpg

Last edited:
I am also slowly transitioning from Powerdirector to Davinci Resolve. For some reason when i goto render in Resolve it gives me a weird message about rendering resolutions when trying to render in ultra HD (4k). I will include a photo at the bottom to show what i mean. I am not sure why i am unable to render in 4k with Resolve yet. lots to learn. The file loaded and used in Davinci Resolve is in fact 4k but i must of missed something somewhere. Neverthless, the color correction and or options in Resolve is quite a bit better than Powerdirector by far. The video seems to be diminished quite a bit on youtube unless you upload it at 4k

I love youtube for its tutorials. I have figured it out... here is the 4k version which i believe looks a lot better on youtube for some reason. The 1080p version looks great on my pc but fuzzy on youtube....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000