DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kayaking in North Florida

What bird were you flying? We’re you using Active Track or Follow Me? Very nice job on the video.
I was flying the Mavic Air in active track mode. I launched and recovered from the palm of my hand. I do occasionally make adjustments if I don’t like the way it is tracking. I have put together a mount on the kayak to hold the controller about 6 inches in front of me and low so it does not interfere with paddling.

I was flying the Mavic Air in active track mode. I launched and recovered from the palm of my hand. I do occasionally make adjustments if I don’t like the way it is tracking. I have put together a mount on the kayak to hold the controller about 6 inches in front of me and low so it does not interfere with paddling.

Thanks for the information and well done! Let me know what kind of mount you end up using. We use active track Snowmobiling but one of us mans the Mavic just in case. I would like to mount the RC too.

Thanks for the information and well done! Let me know what kind of mount you end up using. We use active track Snowmobiling but one of us mans the Mavic just in case. I would like to mount the RC too.
I'll try to remember to post some pictures of it once I have it installed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo