DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Keeping track of Flight Paths

Gimbal2019

Reactions
I use Drone Pilot Canada as my go to App for every flight so it will log all my flights as required by Transport Canada. The App puts a location marker where the flight took place - that's really nice.
Don't ask me why but I want to save ALL my drones Flight Paths - an actual line on a map to show my drones track.
I also use the free version of Airdata mostly for the battery info (yes I know more battery info is available for a price) Airdata does save the drones flight path but just the last 100 flights.
Recently Dronelogbook caught my attention the free version will save all your flight paths and show them on Google maps .... and its easy to use. The App also shows a lot of other flight info.
Seems pretty good what do you think ?

OK got the flight logs to sync with DJI & Dronelogbook.
Filled in all the details and serial numbers but got stumped on the battery serial number it wants the printed one & the internal one, the one that shows in Go4 is the same as the printed one, am I missing something.
How do you get the Firmware version of the battery ?

I also struggled with the battery info and do not have it all set up properly yet.
I have read somewhere that the Mavic Air 1 battery internal and printed serial numbers are the same but do nor know about any other batteries - I really think the app just needs one serial number to identify the the battery. I found the serial number using Airdata.
As far as the firmware version maybe someone else knows how to find it.
I think Dronelogbook's ability to save a unlimited number of flights and flight paths on a map is the GOOD part for me.
Oh Ya you can also import Litchi flight logs.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
As far as I know, all my DJI flights are on my DJI4 and Fly Apps. You can find them all on Airdata if you decide to download them there. I think you have to pay to go back over a thousand. You can relive the flight at any speed you wish. ....if that's your thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78