DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Koh Samui - Around the island Beach Tour 2022 / Part 2

Beautiful. I remember driving into Phuket in the early 70s. Dirt road leading to a small fishing village. We had a home in Pattaya when the only hotel was the Nipa Lodge. Times have changed. I loved my 4 years in Thailand.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
Next Part of the island Beach Tour.

- Shot with Dji Air 2s
- Edited with "Adobe Premiere Pro"
- Soundtrack sampled with "Magix Music Maker"

Thanks for watching this video and subscribe to my channel 💚

Very nice job.
About midway through flying over some orange roofs, the outside looks overgrown...just curious if that is a local thing or if the building were abandoned. Do you know any of the local history? Looks very colorful.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
Yes, that's a pity... in many beautiful places, after the crisis, projects can be seen that are almost finished, but were then canceled due to a lack of tourists and therefore a lack of money.

We hope, and we are already noticing, that things will continue again and that the guests and investors will come back to Thailand.
(By the way: now would be the best time to do something here on the island and build the new future....)

Reactions: NG Wildman
Yes, that's a pity... in many beautiful places, after the crisis, projects can be seen that are almost finished, but were then canceled due to a lack of tourists and therefore a lack of money.

We hope, and we are already noticing, that things will continue again and that the guests and investors will come back to Thailand.
(By the way: now would be the best time to do something here on the island and build the new future....)
Sorry to hear that.
I wish your community the best...very beautiful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S