DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Koh Samui - Around the island Beach Tour 2022 / Part 2

Beautiful. I remember driving into Phuket in the early 70s. Dirt road leading to a small fishing village. We had a home in Pattaya when the only hotel was the Nipa Lodge. Times have changed. I loved my 4 years in Thailand.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
Next Part of the island Beach Tour.

- Shot with Dji Air 2s
- Edited with "Adobe Premiere Pro"
- Soundtrack sampled with "Magix Music Maker"

Thanks for watching this video and subscribe to my channel đź’š

Very nice job.
About midway through flying over some orange roofs, the outside looks overgrown...just curious if that is a local thing or if the building were abandoned. Do you know any of the local history? Looks very colorful.

Reactions: DroneZone Samui
Yes, that's a pity... in many beautiful places, after the crisis, projects can be seen that are almost finished, but were then canceled due to a lack of tourists and therefore a lack of money.

We hope, and we are already noticing, that things will continue again and that the guests and investors will come back to Thailand.
(By the way: now would be the best time to do something here on the island and build the new future....)

Reactions: NG Wildman
Yes, that's a pity... in many beautiful places, after the crisis, projects can be seen that are almost finished, but were then canceled due to a lack of tourists and therefore a lack of money.

We hope, and we are already noticing, that things will continue again and that the guests and investors will come back to Thailand.
(By the way: now would be the best time to do something here on the island and build the new future....)
Sorry to hear that.
I wish your community the best...very beautiful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15