DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Komodo National Park, Indonesia.

I see...you have merapi's footage? Would you share it? Well if you go again someday to java, you can let me know. But i'm going back to my country in next year because i still have to work here in south korea.

Hey ariksaja - I've now put together the footage I have from the rest of my time in Indonesia. I hope you enjoy it!

I enjoyed it thanks a bunch. Also commented on youtube. Cool footages.

Hey @Niiik, I enjoyed the videos. I'm actually going to be taking my new Mavic air on a boat trip to Komodo next week. I didn't look at the boat super closely, did you said with Wunderpus?

If there are any random tips or lessons learned from your boat trip that come to mind, I'd love for you to share.

Cheers,

Steve

Hey @Niiik, I enjoyed the videos. I'm actually going to be taking my new Mavic air on a boat trip to Komodo next week. I didn't look at the boat super closely, did you said with Wunderpus?

If there are any random tips or lessons learned from your boat trip that come to mind, I'd love for you to share.

Cheers,

Steve

Hey Steve! We went with Barefoot Yachts Indonesia, not Wunderpus.

I’d make sure you’re really well practised at launchin and landing from your hand. The rigging on our boat meant that you had to lean out of the top of the boat to launch and land, which is tricky in the wind!

Other than that, nothing - enjoy, it was incredible!

Reactions: Stevezphoto
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS