DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Kong Mini Mountain Marathon

Well done, enjoyed that both the scenery and event plus the shooting and editing.
I take it you weren't participating, but shooting that for the event either as a paid job or voluntary ?
You set the shots up well.

Well done, enjoyed that both the scenery and event plus the shooting and editing.
I take it you weren't participating, but shooting that for the event either as a paid job or voluntary ?
You set the shots up well.
Thank you.

I do compete but was nursing an injured calf so was the ideal time to do this favour for a friend that organises it.

I still walked over 18km to get into position though!

I had the original Osmo but the Pocket is so quick to get ready it's ideal for this.

Good show then, lucky for your mate, he could use that for promotional footage easily.
Very professionally done.

I'm a bushwalker and love extended trips anywhere really.
Have quite a lot of walks up to a few weeks duration on tracks, usually one or two food drops to pick up along the way.
Often we don't see another person on the whole trip, as we do the popular treks in shoulder seasons to experience more solitude.

Got my eye on the Osmo Pocket, it's just so simple and all self contained ready to go.
It would be superb for putting together combo clips with drone footage and stills.
I have a Gopro session 5, ok on the 4WD for recording those trips, but for walking need either the GP7 or Pocket sort of stabilised camera.

Fantastic filming and editing.
Beautiful landscapes.
What were they running from? ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121