DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Krumlin

Hey there fellow longtime Yuneec Pilot! Glad to see you're still flying and making videos, hope all is well. How long have you been flying the Mini 3, little different huh? ;)

Hey there fellow longtime Yuneec Pilot! Glad to see you're still flying and making videos, hope all is well. How long have you been flying the Mini 3, little different huh? ;)
Hey Ty.
So you are here too? awesome!
I got the Mini 3 Pro five or six weeks ago since I found that the H480 had become increasingly difficult to lug around tramping up and down those hills in search of a good take-off point. So much so that it has been close to 8 months since I last had it out. This Mini 3 has answered all my prayers: So light and transportable and takes video just as well (and dare I say prolly better) than that Yuneec bird. Down side is that my VLOS has reduced because of it's small size and colour. Have had it in the air 5 times now in that 5 weeks and would have flown it more but for our crappy English weather.

I still have the H480 and will prolly have it out in the next few weeks if only to dust it off, so to speak. What are you flying these days ?
Flush.

Hey Ty.
So you are here too? awesome!
I got the Mini 3 Pro five or six weeks ago since I found that the H480 had become increasingly difficult to lug around tramping up and down those hills in search of a good take-off point. So much so that it has been close to 8 months since I last had it out. This Mini 3 has answered all my prayers: So light and transportable and takes video just as well (and dare I say prolly better) than that Yuneec bird. Down side is that my VLOS has reduced because of it's small size and colour. Have had it in the air 5 times now in that 5 weeks and would have flown it more but for our crappy English weather.

I still have the H480 and will prolly have it out in the next few weeks if only to dust it off, so to speak. What are you flying these days ?
Flush.
Still have the H Plus, but I picked up a Mavic 2 Pro a few years back and am getting ready to get a Mavic 3 Pro. As much as I love the H Plus, and its imagery is still on par in the 1" sensor class; much like you I needed lighter and more compact and these drones fit that bill nicely. I keep the Plus around for times when I need to fly "Geo Zone Free" for work, the permission process for DJI, even when I have FAA clearance can be bothersome and my Plus is completely unlocked.

Glad you like your new drone and happy flying.

Reactions: DaveS
Still have the H Plus, but I picked up a Mavic 2 Pro a few years back and am getting ready to get a Mavic 3 Pro. As much as I love the H Plus, and its imagery is still on par in the 1" sensor class; much like you I needed lighter and more compact and these drones fit that bill nicely. I keep the Plus around for times when I need to fly "Geo Zone Free" for work, the permission process for DJI, even when I have FAA clearance can be bothersome and my Plus is completely unlocked.

Glad you like your new drone and happy flying.
That was a major plus with my H480: Not being hindered by those pesky (and often redundant) Geo Zones. But I've found that with the Mini 3 Pro I can now fly in places that I wouldn't have dreamed with my H480. In England it's classed as an Open Category 'A1' drone so I can legally fly it over people: Something I haven't been able to do with the H480 even flying with PfCO exemptions!

Take a look at this vid I posted last week. Impossible to do legally with the H480

Nice video m8.

Paul.

Reactions: FlushVision
Good video for sure. You fly well for the most part but I find your pans to be a bit too fast, therefore hard to watch, Slow those down and it will look better.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon