DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Krushuna waterfalls full picture

Another death defying flight to close the forum for another day! Sensational colours in this one Alex! Really enjoyed the ride!

Interested to know strong a signal do you maintain between the drone & your controller? I would think there was a lot blocking a direct line between them on this flight?

Another death defying flight to close the forum for another day! Sensational colours in this one Alex! Really enjoyed the ride!

Interested to know strong a signal do you maintain between the drone & your controller? I would think there was a lot blocking a direct line between them on this flight?
Totally gripping and awesome flight! Very few of us "drone pilots can" match this superb expertise in flying. Very appreciative to watch your work.

Dale
Miami

Avata is very informative as Video feed is many times easier to break and when it starts pixelating (You have a bitrate indicator also starting from 50 Mbps when goes to 5-6 You know you should go back!) You have a strong connection with the controller so You can fly it thou not see very well :) ;)

Greatly enjoyed, beautiful area and skilled flying.

Reactions: alex_markov
Beautiful scenery, and, as usual, another demonstration of your great flying skill!

I comment on most of your videos... and I'm running out of superlatives to describe them! 🙂

Beautiful scenery, and, as usual, another demonstration of your great flying skill!

I comment on most of your videos... and I'm running out of superlatives to describe them! 🙂
Thank You - I am not a great pilot - but at least I try ;) :)

Great video Alex👍 This is one of my favourites. Krushuna waterfalls…Wow. The colours at this time of year are the best…can’t wait for your winter version of the falls. 😉
🇨🇦👍
Funny enough I have never been in winter there, might be this one will be the first ;) :)

Totally gripping and awesome flight! Very few of us "drone pilots can" match this superb expertise in flying. Very appreciative to watch your work.

Dale
Miami
I agree with Dale. I wonder how many guys have crashed their drones trying to fly like you after watching your videos? It was another sensational exhibit of flying. 👍👍

I agree with Dale. I wonder how many guys have crashed their drones trying to fly like you after watching your videos? It was another sensational exhibit of flying. 👍👍
You try to make guilty out of me ;) No way - I was looking at many stupid things - never doing them - So NOT guilty ;) :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_