DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Lady Elizabeth - Falkland Islands

Xenomorph UK

Reactions
My first ever proper video i recorded with the intention of uploading to YouTube.

I recorded it back in 2018 when i was out there for 10 months.

Its not perfect, I only had the drone for about 2 weeks at this points but i was happy with the result for a first time effort.

Hope eveyone likes.

My first ever proper video i recorded with the intention of uploading to YouTube.

Its not perfect, I only had the drone for about 2 weeks at this points but i was happy with the result for a first time effort.

Hope eveyone likes.

Good history - enjoyed. Still looks as if it will last to show the next generation.

Reactions: Xenomorph UK

Hope eveyone likes.

Very nice, thanks for the tour.

Hope eveyone likes.

Considering how long she's been neglected she's in better shape than I would've thought. Great video!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs