DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Lake Coeur d'Alene, Spring 2021

realvue

Reactions
My first longer video. A couple of the shots ran a little longer than I would have preferred, but it's hard to shoot more footage when you crash.

I'm actually a bit nervous to post. I hope everyone likes it.

I think it was very well done. Yeah a couple little parts were a bit too long but overall the music fit and it was really nice. The pan on the docks was spot on. Thanks for sharing Jeff!

Reactions: realvue
Nice video with beautiful scenery and great relaxing music. Thumbswayup

I think it was very well done. Yeah a couple little parts were a bit too long but overall the music fit and it was really nice. The pan on the docks was spot on. Thanks for sharing Jeff!

The flyover of the park was so hard. The water on both sides was so amazing. But it was too long.

The higher altitude shot at the end could have been cut, but the only video I had to insert, while good, was not HDR and the rest of this was. It looked out of place.

Maybe I’ll fix it. Yeah, I will probably fix it. My old neighbor lady said it made her cry. That’s a thumbs up.

I appreciate the feedback.

Reactions: Tufargon
Don't be hard on yourself, great video. Question, what are the multiple tall posts on each dock used for?

Don't be hard on yourself, great video. Question, what are the multiple tall posts on each dock used for?

I’m not certain why they place the pylons like that.

The docks float up and down the pylons as the water goes up and down. As you can see from the high water line on the shore... the pylons don't stick out terribly far when the lake is "full".

the pylons don't stick out terribly far when the lake is "full".

They still stick out pretty far. But yes the lake levels are regulated. They draw it down in the winter to avoid spring flooding. It’s on its way back up right now, slowly but surely. Can’t wait to be back on the boat. Especially cannot wait to be filming with the drone from the boat.

My first longer video. A couple of the shots ran a little longer than I would have preferred, but it's hard to shoot more footage when you crash.

I'm actually a bit nervous to post. I hope everyone likes it.

Very nice video. I loved the music track and the flying was nice and smooth. Great job.

What a beautiful bit of country you have there. It’s making me pine for Spring to get here! I loved the opening shot and as others have said the pan around the dock.

Beautiful. Peaceful.

What a beautiful bit of country you have there. It’s making me pine for Spring to get here! I loved the opening shot and as others have said the pan around the dock.

I had a nicer opening shot off real glassy water. But I went down not up and nearly splashed it. Honestly don’t know how I didn’t, you could see the prop wash, so you know it was close

You can reverse the video. It's hard to tell most of the time. Obvious if there is waves, flowing stream, or a waterfall. Or moving vehicles.

Yeah but I wanted to see it taking off. So much more dramatic, at least to my eye.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580