DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lake Lanier - Mavic Air 2

Great video and really nice work. I am curious how you got sound for the drone shots? I always thought the drones didn't have mics built into them.

Reactions: Nolan Silvius
Great video and really nice work. I am curious how you got sound for the drone shots? I always thought the drones didn't have mics built into them.
If you have an iPhone or are using Apple you can get IMovie. You can add your own music but it also has some pre-recorded sounds and music. A pretty simple and handy movie maker.

Reactions: shutterguy
If you have an iPhone or are using Apple you can get IMovie. You can add your own music but it also has some pre-recorded sounds and music. A pretty simple and handy movie maker.

I've seen iMovie, looks pretty easy to edit. I'm on Windows, been using Sony Vegas as of late, I like it a lot.

Thank you! You are correct, there is no mic on the drone, I add in all sound in editing to give the video a more dynamic/full feeling.

I tell you what, you timed in the sound effects perfect from the birds, ocean sounds, and boat motor. Nice work!!

Reactions: Nolan Silvius

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929