DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lake Louise & Canmore Canada

adventurecampitelli

Reactions
We had to find an interesting way to get drone shots in the video because it is illegal in Canada to fly drones in national parks. Huge fines if you get caught. See if you can figure out how we got these shots.

didn't know we couldnt fly in parks.. was just at algonquin last week and there wasn't a single sign or posting.
Be careful the fine is up to $25000.00 and jail time. There is a dad that flew his drone over his kids playing hockey on two jack lake and got fined 25000. I think it ridiculous myself that drones laws are like this. Just doesn't make sense.

Algonquin will charge you $125 if you have a soup can while backwoods hiking/camping... They automatically assume you're going to toss it. Same for beer cans etc. It's absurd.

I think the biggest thing with droning is don't piss people off and you won't have a problem. Even if it's allowed, if someone's pissed off then you're done.

Algonquin will charge you $125 if you have a soup can while backwoods hiking/camping... They automatically assume you're going to toss it. Same for beer cans etc. It's absurd.

I think the biggest thing with droning is don't piss people off and you won't have a problem. Even if it's allowed, if someone's pissed off then you're done.
I think people just get pissed off cause they don't understand what drones are used for. They think people are spying on them, the truth is their lives are not that interesting.

Very true. Most of the time people are just specks doing stuff on camera I'm interested in the scenery and flight experience.

Unless she's topless and hot lol Jk

We had to find an interesting way to get drone shots in the video because it is illegal in Canada to fly drones in national parks. Huge fines if you get caught. See if you can figure out how we got these shots.

GoPro. I am going there in two days. A bit upset I can’t use my Mavic 2. Maybe I should buy a GoPro tomorrow.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada