DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

landing issues with Enterprise

BFDrone

Reactions
We are having some issues with our Mavic Enterprise. When Landing the aircraft it comes straight down without hovering before landing. We've had one hard land before we realized there was an issue. also when it lands it takes off again unless we hold down the left stick. Other issue that has come up is the aircraft will not hold position. It will start to go up on its own if left in a hover position. We have check all software issues, recalibrated compass, IMU, sticks, gimbal with no success. Has this happened to anyone else, if so any recommendations? Anyone else with any thoughts on this. Thanks

If relevant, have you accidentally turrned landing protection and or the downward looking sensor off?

I was 'messing with a Mavic 2 yesterday, indoors, and did one or other of these, just to see what happened, and it started to drift.
I hand catch indoors so can't say anything about the landing behaviour.

If relevant, have you accidentally turrned landing protection and or the downward looking sensor off?

I was 'messing with a Mavic 2 yesterday, indoors, and did one or other of these, just to see what happened, and it started to drift.
I hand catch indoors so can't say anything about the landing behaviour.
That was my first check point. All vision sensors were on.
Thx

Ok, then I would ask... if the drone is hovering and a hand etc. is moved to underneath the drone does the drone climb away from that hand etc.?
If the enterprise has upward looking obstacle avoidance sensors it is perhaps better to do this outside or in a room with a high ceiling ( with a Mavic 2 the upward looking sensors can prevent any such climb if they see an object above the drone ) .

Ok, then I would ask... if the drone is hovering and a hand etc. is moved to underneath the drone does the drone climb away from that hand etc.?
If the enterprise has upward looking obstacle avoidance sensors it is perhaps better to do this outside or in a room with a high ceiling ( with a Mavic 2 the upward looking sensors can prevent any such climb if they see an object above the drone ) .
We have tried this in an wide open area. No obstacles, landing on pad and hard top as well with same results

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929