DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing Light RESET Glitch

Cookedinlh

Reactions
Anyone know how to set the Landing light OFF (Always) i know how to turn it on and off with the menus but every time I start a new flight it seems to have been reset to AUTO and comes ON as soon as I takeoff . . I have to mess around with the menus and reset it OFF. Should stay OFF and not reset on every flight.

Odd. I’ll have to look closer at what mine to see what it is doing. I don’t recall seeing it come on at all during the day, and very seldom at night. I have the switch set to the c2 button so I can control what it does.

Odd. I’ll have to look closer at what mine to see what it is doing. I don’t recall seeing it come on at all during the day, and very seldom at night. I have the switch set to the c2 button so I can control what it does.

I’m flying quite a bit at night just now and it’s very annoying did not know you could dry it wit C2

I’m flying quite a bit at night just now and it’s very annoying did not know you could dry it wit C2
Also found the Spotlight intensity can be adjusted on the controller. Unfortunately it only adjusts between 0 and 50% . . will not go higher . . If the light is OFF and you try to adjust it . . it will show the % intensity you are setting but if you lift your finger it flips back and forth and settles on the previous setting . . I think there are still a couple of bugs to squash there.