DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing lights that fit mini with PGYTech leg extensions

Topwind

Reactions
I am using PGYTech leg extensions on My MM and am extremely pleased with them. To help with visual orientation during the day and night, I'd like to add landing lights, without needing to remove the extensions. Searching online, I don't see PGYtech lights that fit onto the extensions. Any suggestions about what might be available?

I am using PGYTech leg extensions on My MM and am extremely pleased with them. To help with visual orientation during the day and night, I'd like to add landing lights, without needing to remove the extensions. Searching online, I don't see PGYtech lights that fit onto the extensions. Any suggestions about what might be available?
Firehouse Technology. Velcro them wherever you wish.

I use this for port and starboard lighting set to slow blinking. Velcro'd to the front landing legs. A note about this set. They usually come pre attached to a set of 3D printed mounts. If you don't want that make sure to note it when ordering. Their order form on the website has a place to do so.

And this for visibility set to triple pulse. Velcro'd to the top of the Mini.

Had my first pitch black night flight yesterday and I could see that little bugger waaay further than I thought, including being able to determine visual heading from port and starboard lighting.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60