DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Landing pad

Hawky

Reactions
Hi all I'm going to buy a landing pad for my mavic 2 pro I'm just wondering what size is best I see advertised 55,75,100 cm what do you guys use thanks in advance of any advice.

Hi all I'm going to buy a landing pad for my mavic 2 pro I'm just wondering what size is best I see advertised 55,75,100 cm what do you guys use thanks in advance of any advice.

Depends on how good you are at landing, the bigger the better if you are crap lol

75 is about right for the MP, the 55 is more spark / air sized and the 100 for inspire

Reactions: Porky
Depends on how good you are at landing, the bigger the better if you are crap lol

75 is about right for the MP, the 55 is more spark / air sized and the 100 for inspire

Totally agree, the 75cm is perfect, that’s the size I went for, just right;) if you are crap at landing use PL (Precision Landing) you’ll be amazed how accurate it is plus you can show people how good you are at landing your craft. They won’t know it’s being done automatically ;);)

I impressed the wife with it a couple of weeks back:D

@Exphantomflyer
Edit, I remember you from the PPF daysThumbswayup nice to see a few members from there that are also on here now;)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw