DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Large amount of interference over water

Could you figure mine out
Please
5c0c2ebcde638ea5d39c8eaf96625a26.jpg

My cabin is 25 miles out past the last bit of farm land .
Zero Utilities of any type for miles . But dji shows electrical interference is high .
Lmao
How about we not hijack someone else's thread any more than it has been already.

My point being sometimes it’s a software gremlin plain and simple . Nothing to do with where your at . Believe me or not I don’t care . If it was not a glitch I could never get a warning in the sticks . So this same thing will happen to others .

its all speculation anyway , theres noway to tell what it is unless theres a bunch of scientist here with some fancy equipment when the interference actually occurs . otherwise its just guessing.
Oh and I don't recall anyone saying their drone was knocked outta the sky by sun spots just a few people had some unexplained interference

Could be anything that caused interference. Best thing to do is at the time, go into the setting and check the interference on that channel that you are using. Try another channel.

(I hope this is still possible on the Mavic... I have not looked in awhile. Someone correct me if this is wrong).

Two days ago the solar activity due to solar flares and sunspots was rated a 5 out of 9 (6/9/19). This condition has strong possibility to cause problems with communication, electronics and human health. This is monitored by NOAA and info is available via mobile apps. Activity is at 4 today.
Actually, the Kp index on Sunday never got above 3, and that was between midnight and 3 a.m. During most of the day it was 1:

Today was forecast to be 4, but it hasn't gotten above 1:

Just sayin,' it wasn't sunspots.

Could you figure mine out
Please
5c0c2ebcde638ea5d39c8eaf96625a26.jpg

My cabin is 25 miles out past the last bit of farm land .
Zero Utilities of any type for miles . But dji shows electrical interference is high .
Lmao
Cloaked Predator spaceship. It must’ve flown between you and your drone, thus causing the disconnection.

I have found that humidity seems to play a fairly noticeable role in uplink/downlink integrity. On those dry and very clear days, the signal strength seems better at further distances.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olab