DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 4 Large leopard seal visits City Beach - Perth West Australia

Interesting but I ended up running a fair bit of it at 2 times speed due to the slow mo footage, they chopped and changed scenes too much for my taste.

Hello! I like the funk track you selected. It really kept me jamming along.
Thumbswayup
The waters of Perth appear so beautifully turquoise! the sparkle 5mins in is INSANE. you should loop that and make it a forever background. If you can layer the stills or other ideas, i'm sure. I have only been using the imovie software so far.

Did you use a lens filter of any kind while filming?

Hello! I like the funk track you selected. It really kept me jamming along.
Thumbswayup
The waters of Perth appear so beautifully turquoise! the sparkle 5mins in is INSANE. you should loop that and make it a forever background. If you can layer the stills or other ideas, i'm sure. I have only been using the imovie software so far.

Did you use a lens filter of any kind while filming?
No lens filter just auto program. The ocean was abnormally calm for this time of day. During our summer we usually get a strong sea breeze that makes it choppy

Interesting but I ended up running a fair bit of it at 2 times speed due to the slow mo footage, they chopped and changed scenes too much for my taste.
The seal scene was a lucky, “being at the right spot at the right time” We don’t usually have seals visiting our coastal beaches. They mainly live on offshore islands away from people

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d