DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lat and Long display with Go 4 app

mavin

Reactions
Is there a settings somewhere to display the drones Lat & Long on the display in Go 4?

Have not seen that toggle function.

Litchi has that setting.

Is there a settings somewhere to display the drones Lat & Long on the display in Go 4?
No, you have to use Litchi or other 3rd party control software to display the coordinates.

Reactions: mavin
Never understood why DJI decided not to listen to all the users asking for the option to display coordinates. I asked them multiple times, so did a lot of other people ever since the first DJI Pilot app came out. It would be so simple to overlay it if only on the map display.

It would be so simple to overlay it if only on the map display
Yep, agree on this.
In addition, i would like to have the individual battery voltages displayed in the HUD as well. (...dreaming ...)

Never understood why DJI decided not to listen to all the users asking for the option to display coordinates. I asked them multiple times, so did a lot of other people ever since the first DJI Pilot app came out. It would be so simple to overlay it if only on the map display.
As perceptions and opinions differ, I would see this as completely useless screen clutter...
Just curious, why would you want/need this information?
Unless they’re on a map, I do not see the use of coordinates.
But maybe I am missing something?

As perceptions and opinions differ, I would see this as completely useless screen clutter...
I said, if only on the map. And as an option to choose, maybe with one of the C buttons. Just like you can get the battery info page with a press of a C button.

But as an overlay on the FPV screen also would be nice whenever I need a screen recording to go with the video footage. I usually provide this as an extra service with inspections and surveillance. I now enclose a screen recording of the flight replay from the log. But the FPV screen would also be nice to record, complete with coordinates.

Besides, if you know the coordinates of the spot you're flying you would notice if the GPS would be off, when the displayed coordinates suddenly change dramatically in flight or aren't what they are supposed to be at startup. It's just another very logical and easy thing to check if it were available.

On a MAP exactly. Will be using coords from a map to fly and find property corners.

On a MAP exactly. Will be using coords from a map to fly and find property corners.

You can use DJI Pilot to see latitude & longitude on the screen. It is useful for example to make a long trip and in case of loss, to know what is the last known position to go to that place if necessary. Litchi is another option.

Use DJI. Ground station pro. Every way point will have it’s lag n long reading. You can even hover over a spot ( land mark property stake ) and get the readout on you map.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61