DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lawmakers seek ban on Chinese made drones...

That's brilliant... How much to order?
Do you take Pay Pall?
Sorry, no can do, I only had one prototype and I lost sight of it for a second so now I've no idea where it is o_O

Sorry, no can do, I only had one prototype and I lost sight of it for a second so now I've no idea where it is o_O
Dang Paul . . . this is too funny!! Too bad the Mods are gunna shut it down . . .

Reactions: old man mavic
Dang Paul . . . this is too funny!! Too bad the Mods are gunna shut it down . . .

That's OK we will carry on on the mavic section of the Illuminate Forum.. You are a member there arn't you? :)

A bit of humour is probalby better than the politics and government conspiracy theories there could have developed.

Reactions: old man mavic
That's OK we will carry on on the mavic section of the Illuminate Forum.. You are a member there arn't you? :)

A bit of humour is probalby better than the politics and government conspiracy theories there could have developed.
I agree and I'm looking into joining that group right now . . .

I'm picking the best solution to the politics behind this particular bit if diatribe may well be found in human voices speaking up and a ballot box, rather than "secret" electronic messages and a "black box"! ???

That's drastic. Why don't they simply find a way to assert that a particular drone has no spyware? Let free citizens make their own purchase choices.
This only about import and purchase for and use by federal employees. Private individuals unaffected... except by the price increases so that we pay the new import tariffs.

DJI Drones are the best ever a good chance for you in USA to pick up some good second hand Drones at a cut down price

You know...
Why don't we just reverse engineer dji drones?
I mean, if they do it to us, why not do it to them?
We did invent the blasted technology.
Just a thought...?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunatico028