DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Learning with photos

Dharris6891

Reactions
I'm learning to edit photos I've taken. Here are a few, one from my neighborhood and one from Roosevelt lake that I've posted before. At the moment, I'm using snapseed on my galaxy s20fe.

Attachments

• DJI_0131-01.jpeg
    DJI_0131-01.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Photo_6553611_DJI_11_jpg_5798595_0_2021314111144_photo_original-02.jpeg
    Photo_6553611_DJI_11_jpg_5798595_0_2021314111144_photo_original-02.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 43
They look pretty good to me

I think they look good too! I also use Snapseed on my iPad and am very happy with it. I have a “higher powered” editor but always seem to go back to Snapseed.

Where is that camp ground? It kinda looks like the backside of the Sierra's up by Bridgeport. Curious minds have to know ;)

Reactions: Dharris6891
I know jack about photography so I am here to learn. Both images look great, but, the image of the treed community when zoomed in looks like there is "noise". I hope that is the right word. Is this causal of the time of day?

Where is that camp ground? It kinda looks like the backside of the Sierra's up by Bridgeport. Curious minds have to know ;)
It's Cholla campground at Roosevelt Lake, AZ.
I know jack about photography so I am here to learn. Both images look great, but, the image of the treed community when zoomed in looks like there is "noise". I hope that is the right word. Is this causal of the time of day?
There is a bit of noise, I didn't adjust any camera settings at all. I was just out flying a bit without intention of any video or pictures. Mostly practicing close proximity flying through my back yard.
I think they look good too! I also use Snapseed on my iPad and am very happy with it. I have a “higher powered” editor but always seem to go back to Snapseed.
Thank you. I tried out Snapseed and it seems to work well and the UI is easy to get the hang of. I don't have lightroom or anything like that, not yet anyways.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones