DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Led front lights

go-ahead-doubledown

Reactions
Hello folks, I'm a new member and and sure this question must have been asked in the past. I would like to keep the front LED lights on. Have read the manual and watched the you tubes addressing the issue. My problem is that the option does not appear in my drop down menu as seen in the manual. Firmware is current. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. My 70 y/o eyes will thank you too. Android Tablet

screenshot_20181020_084214-png.50845

The setting is located under the Gear Icon within the Camera and Video panel.

Hello folks, I'm a new member and and sure this question must have been asked in the past. I would like to keep the front LED lights on. Have read the manual and watched the you tubes addressing the issue. My problem is that the option does not appear in my drop down menu as seen in the manual. Firmware is current. Any assistance would be GREATLY appreciated. My 70 y/o eyes will thank you too. Android Tablet
I don't know if there is a direct solution, but you could buy some flashing LEDs and the mounting clips so that you can mount the LEDs on the arms of your drone. This will help you see your drone quite well.

Reactions: go-ahead-doubledown
When looking for the setting, do you have the AC connected to the RC and app connected to the RC? Camera options don't appear or at least not fully without a connected camera.

Reactions: go-ahead-doubledown
I have the same problem since I updated the firmware on december 26 the 2 red leds are off all the time. The option to turn on leds is not displayed in advanced settings, the option to configure C1 and C2 to turn leds on/off is not listed, the auto turn off setting is displayed but it has no effect because leds are alresdy off.

I have the same problem since I updated the firmware on december 26 the 2 red leds are off all the time. The option to turn on leds is not displayed in advanced settings, the option to configure C1 and C2 to turn leds on/off is not listed, the auto turn off setting is displayed but it has no effect because leds are alresdy off.
I am also facing the same issue. There is no options left in the go4 app to switch pn the front LED lights neither it works with the AC powerup also.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xapiccone