DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

left or right side

thepushercg

Reactions
i bought a mavic pro that has a broken leg. i have not got it yet. what i want to know is do you look at the mavic from the back like you would a car etc... for left and right. its the back leg looking forward. to me that is the left side is that right ? i am not sure how china considers which side is left/right

Looking at the drone from the rear. Left legs would be on your left and so forth. A simular question asked here

It is always a good idea to compare the photos of the item being bought with your damaged leg, ...... they might not know their orientation.
In fact when using ebay I screen capture the advert's page and down load all the photos presented.
Either way, use a site that offers some sort of buyer protection.

Reactions: Cafguy and GFields
i bought a mavic pro that has a broken leg. i have not got it yet. what i want to know is do you look at the mavic from the back like you would a car etc... for left and right. its the back leg looking forward. to me that is the left side is that right ? i am not sure how china considers which side is left/right
Easiest way to tell the difference? All four motor housings can be identified by the marks on the motor housing (and on the corresponding prop blade). Two sets of white marks diagonally opposed for front and rear.

Take a quick glance at a photo of the replacement part: if it has the same marking (or lack of one) it's the correct rear arm for your requirements.

The replacement motor and arm will usually be identified by which way it spins. CW (clockwise) or CCW (counter-clockwise).

The motor housing with the white mark spins clockwise (CW).

The motor housing with no mark spins counter-clockwise (CCW).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brettprice