DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LensBall?

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Could any of you use something like this for your production videos?
Although you cannot attach something like this to your drone, It could be a quick transition solution for some photography and videos. Just a added tool for effects on the go.

What are your thoughts?
Lensball - Capture a world in your hand.

Could any of you use something like this for your production videos?
Although you cannot attach something like this to your drone, It could be a quick transition solution for some photography and videos. Just a added tool for effects on the go.

What are your thoughts?
Lensball - Capture a world in your hand.
Last time I tried to use one of these I was able to see into the future

Reactions: Prospero
Last time I tried to use one of these I was able to see into the future
Maybe the ones that still have, should use them to tell us what DJI is going to release this year. What did yours tell you?:D

Reactions: The Fat Controller
Sorry, I'm not allowed to disclose that information until you have crossed my palm with silver :rolleyes:

Reactions: Drone Master
I'm not a huge fan of this "ball" fad. I find them to be distracting, lacking in creativity and takes away from the natural beauty of a photo, much like the fake HDR did years ago. All that said, an innovative drone/ball shot or video might be fun.

"Lensball is a fantastic photography item, an absolute must-have for all people with passion for photography. Needless to say, I'm beyond proud to own one."

Get a grip sunshine, it's just a glass testicle.

Drone owners get a bad enough press without going around getting their balls out

Reactions: Drone Master
And then you have to polish them as well....
This thread could descend rapidly :D
On a more serious note I think Lensballs, like starburst filters, are more of a novelty factor than anything else. Having said that even 'practical' filters like NDs and polarisers, while useful, can be 'old' if overdone. Me, I prefer to take my photos naked.

This thread could descend rapidly :D
On a more serious note I think Lensballs, like starburst filters, are more of a novelty factor than anything else. Having said that even 'practical' filters like NDs and polarisers, while useful, can be 'old' if overdone. Me, I prefer to take my photos naked.

That was you on eBay wasn't it? The guy with the mirror for sale who always manages to "accidentally" get himself in shot in the reflection...:eek:

Yep, seen some of the 'for sales' with the accidentally-on-purpose photographer in the shot. Not me though, I meant 'naked' as in camera-only, no filters Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803