DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lets all buy an Inspire 3 !!

Cafguy

Premium Pilot
Reactions
We as a group can do this lets say we get 1000 members to kick in 20 bucks each we will then purchase our new Inspire 3 after we can work out a schedule and the shipping arrangements Now being my idea I feel it only fair that I get to be first So come on only 999 of you left to be able to actually OWN this awesome Drone

• Haha
Reactions: kalimah
It looks like it takes 2 people to fly the drone at once. One person to run the camera and one person to fly it. Is that correct?

Yes thats correct but you can solo it. It has what's called a Free Mode that lets you fly while the camera stays locked on target.
I figure we as a group would pay for the drone and then take turns I'll go first and use it for say 2 or three years then I will send it off to the second guy in line ( allowing for any unforeseen theft of course )where all he has to do is get it refurbished buy a few batteries and well 20 dollar drone for everyone sounds like a sweet deal to me ?
Now would we have to put all 1000 registration numbers on it ? if so I might need to do some math.

Last edited:
IOU $20. I got next. (Mores lerecha😂) (attempted humor, apologies to Google)

I’d love to take one for a spin but I’d really love to try some beast that could float an Arri. I need to buddy up with Steven Speilberg and get invited to a set.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
It looks like it takes 2 people to fly the drone at once. One person to run the camera and one person to fly it. Is that correct?
It can be operated by one person just like your drone can.
But for complicated work, it can also be operated by two.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
We as a group can do this lets say we get 1000 members to kick in 20 bucks each we will then purchase our new Inspire 3 after we can work out a schedule and the shipping arrangements Now being my idea I feel it only fair that I get to be first So come on only 999 of you left to be able to actually OWN this awesome Drone
the air 2s is more useable pick one up for a 30th of the price on amazon

Which lens would you get? With $20,000, you're not getting all three.🤣

Wow, ok any other ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa