DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Liability Insurance - Manitoba

Maddy123

Reactions
Hi, Is there anyone from Manitoba who can suggest Liability Insurance providers ? I contacted Skywatch.AI, but they don't cover Manitoba.
Thanks,
Maddy

Hi, Is there anyone from Manitoba who can suggest Liability Insurance providers ? I contacted Skywatch.AI, but they don't cover Manitoba.
Thanks,
Maddy
Sorry I’m not in Manitoba I’m in Ontario, but I was able to get insurance with Avro.
Avroinsurance.com for my drone. They only cover liability and not replacement for damage or loss of the drone it self.
Not sure if they provide services in Manitoba.

This is what they say on their website.

About Our Team​

At AVRO Insurance Managers Ltd., your aviation insurance requirements are our first priority. As a Lloyd’s Managing General Agent, we have been underwriting aviation insurance across Canada since 1978.
Call us toll free at 1 800 796 2876or at Main number 905 469 2414, or email [email protected] to learn how AVRO Insurance Managers Ltd. can provide you and your clients with bespoke aviation coverage at the most competitive price.

Reactions: Gibstr
Thanks,
Maddy
I live in BC and purchased my insurance through COPA. While I am also a private pilot, I don’t think that is required although you may have to join COPA first. Perhaps contact [email protected] for info. I found them and the rates quite reasonable.

Reactions: Gibstr

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d