DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Link in "Last week's posts...." email classified as spam by Sophos

Emanáku

Reactions
Not sure, if this is the right location to post this - could not find an other place.

I have subscribed to the "Last Week's Most Popular Topics (from DJI Mavic Drone Forum)", and so far I had never problems with them.
Today I got the one for this week, and when I click a link (eg. "Which is better memory card 64 or 128?"):

2021-01-23_11-00-32.jpg

then first I cannot establish a secure connection:

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 11.11.00.jpg

When I change the https into http in the link, then my anti virus software Sophos is complaining:

Screenshot 2021-01-23 at 10.59.42.jpg

This might be interesting for the admins....
Emanáku,

Last edited:
Actually, this is ok. It forwards to the thread below. We send email through amazon aws and awstrack.me is their redirect URL so we can see how many people view/click links on newsletters. Looks like AWS might be having some connectivity issues (I saw it as well) that caused your spam filter to flag it.

ok, I tried 20 minutes ago on an iPad, and it was ok.
But on my MacBook Pro, Mojave with Chrome 87.0.4280.141 the same message ("This site can’t provide a secure connection") is still showing up.
Just strange that it happens now, while it was ok all other weeks....
Thank you for looking into it!

Ya strange. The other links are ok? They all go to the same forwarding domain so its odd that one would be different. Oh well, let me know if it continues on other emails and we'll just turn off the tracking as we don't really pay much attention to it anyway.

No, all links were affected.
Will report here, in case it happens next time.
Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf