DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and dji goggles

Hayabusa

Reactions
I haven’t flown it yet but on the bench I turned on bird running Litchi app. I wanted to see if goggles would work so turned them on and they did.
Can you fly using Litchi and goggles?
I don’t want to get up and away and my drone goes up and away.
Thanks
Mike

I believe this was covered in earlier thread. Here is a response in October 2017 from GerdS

You must be aware that the Goggles run a stripped-sdown version of the GO app independently from what app is running on your mobile device. The Googles will also override button definitions for your remote, so the assignments made via Litchi will not work if the Goggles are connected. I rarely use waypoints but think there is no problem if you will start and control waypoint flying via your mobile device and use the Goggles just as an additional viewing device with head-tracking functions disabled.

Thanks but still a little confused- I only use Litchi for waypoint missions. So can I just send it out and watch through goggles andbut compkete mission?
What if disconnects? Dies it still complete mission if goggles are connected.
I’m sending her out in a few on a 2 mile round trip to view some monument out on water.
Thanks
Mike

Why don’t you just test this. Set up a short waypoint mission and RTH back to you? I have used Litchi with my Epson Moverio glasses with no major problems.

Why don’t you just test this. Set up a short waypoint mission and RTH back to you? I have used Litchi with my Epson Moverio glasses with no major problems.
I will but I as worried if using Litchi app but then Dji giggles, there would be some issue. Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna