DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and DJI Mini with improved tracking VS DJI Mavic Air

I've not used Litchi, but I'm guessing the distance readout at the bottom left of the screen is distance from the "home" point or launch point, rather than distance from orbit target. If you're standing a few meters away from your launch spot and do an orbit around you, rather than the launch point your distance readout will increase/decrease as the drone completes the full circle around you.

Try launching then standing exactly on the launch point and do an orbit and see if the distance readout stays the same.

I've not used Litchi, but I'm guessing the distance readout at the bottom left of the screen is distance from the "home" point or launch point, rather than distance from orbit target. If you're standing a few meters away from your launch spot and do an orbit around you, rather than the launch point your distance readout will increase/decrease as the drone completes the full circle around you.

Try launching then standing exactly on the launch point and do an orbit and see if the distance readout stays the same.
Hey mate, I believe your correct....this became apparent when I tested again in the afternoon...light bulb went off in my head once I thought about it...?

Reactions: scro
It just occurred to me during the video when you were doing the active track?

Nice wee vid to see how Litchi+Mini stacks up against the MA2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bolt77