DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi and No Fly Zone

bcoles

Reactions
I recently loaded a Litchi mission to fly around our home which is in a DJI Blue NFZ. Today I got the unlock code, loaded it and successfully flew a short take off and landing on the DJI App. Then turning everything off. I next swiped the DJI app off the iPad and turned on the controller, aircraft and the Litchi App. Everything showed up as per usual so I tried to take off-no luck. I then looked at the controller and NFZ was scrolling on the screen. Is there a way to fly a Litchi mission in Blue NFZ ? I did not have the DJI App on/running during my attempt. Thanks. Bryan.

Interesting. Can you share the coordinates where you were attempting to fly? Which model drone do you fly? I had a situation where I discovered that I would be in Class D airspace, went on my computer to get DJI unlock codes. I had no issue flying with Litchi, within 2 miles of a regional airport once I got it unlocked (and got ATC authorization). I was flying a M2 Pro

You should try unlocking with DJI app do not turn off the drone exit the DJI app and then try the other app.

Reactions: 254drone
I recently loaded a Litchi mission to fly around our home which is in a DJI Blue NFZ. Today I got the unlock code, loaded it and successfully flew a short take off and landing on the DJI App. Then turning everything off. I next swiped the DJI app off the iPad and turned on the controller, aircraft and the Litchi App. Everything showed up as per usual so I tried to take off-no luck. I then looked at the controller and NFZ was scrolling on the screen. Is there a way to fly a Litchi mission in Blue NFZ ? I did not have the DJI App on/running during my attempt. Thanks. Bryan.

Turn on the GO app, unlock the drone, close GO (leave the drone running), start Litchi and run your mission.

Reactions: 254drone
The flight restriction info is stored in the drone. Once the drone is power reset. The restriction settings will fall back to the default.

The flight restriction info is stored in the drone. Once the drone is power reset. The restriction settings will fall back to the default.
Turn on the GO app, unlock the drone, close GO (leave the drone running), start Litchi and run your mission.

I think Vic might be right. It's odd, but when I've accidentally opened the Go4 app, turned on the drone and realized I needed Litchi, many of the settings in Go4 got transferred into my Litchi flight. The one that comes to mind was when I had set the camera setting for the first time to film in D-Log. I hadn't done that in Litchi, but that's how it got recorded.

I think Vic might be right. It's odd, but when I've accidentally opened the Go4 app, turned on the drone and realized I needed Litchi, many of the settings in Go4 got transferred into my Litchi flight. The one that comes to mind was when I had set the camera setting for the first time to film in D-Log. I hadn't done that in Litchi, but that's how it got recorded.
It's that the unlock lives on the drone. Litchi can not send it over, only GO4 can.

It's that the unlock lives on the drone. Litchi can not send it over, only GO4 can.
Thank you everyone. I will try exiting Go4, run Litchi but leave the drone running. Will try tomorrow and report back.

Thank you everyone. I will try exiting Go4, run Litchi but leave the drone running. Will try tomorrow and report back.
I realized I did not report back later. I turned on GO 4, unlocked the area, kept the drone running, swiped GO 4 off my iPad, launched Litchi, and ran my mission successfully. Thanks everyone. Bryan.

I realized I did not report back later. I turned on GO 4, unlocked the area, kept the drone running, swiped GO 4 off my iPad, launched Litchi, and ran my mission successfully. Thanks everyone. Bryan.
This does not work when using my Mini 2 with R/C controller and pixel 4 phone.
Litchi still won't let me take off because of no fly zone.

This does not work when using my Mini 2 with R/C controller and pixel 4 phone.
Litchi still won't let me take off because of no fly zone.
I have been using Litchi in NFZ since it was available. Make sure to do the following steps:
  • Power on drone
  • Power on RC
  • Open DJI FlyApp
  • Unlock the NFZ
  • Force / kill DJI FlyApp
  • Open Litchi
  • Load your Waypoint mission
  • Execute the mission

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics