DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App - Errors..Just bad

Bandam

Reactions
Bought it today. Deleted it today and got refunded.
Bought it for the mission features. They don't work. Won't load. Won't upload. Nothing. Junk.
Tried orbit. Sounds cool huh?
First Litchi gave me an error that says the "execution failed to execute" ! Seriously thats the error.
Then my mavic shot up to 125 feet and I'm thinking ok its gonna work. Then bam! away it went...totally the wrong direction! I lost sight behind some trees and freaked out. I quickly flipped that side switch to sport as I read thats supposed to stop Litchi. It did and I got my Mavic back.

I been trying ALL day with this app. The lag , pixels all over the screen , errors on the features you buy it for and sending the drone the wrong direction I had enough. And yes I tried adjusting everything you could adjust.

Buyer beware but some good news. My refund was instant.

Back to DJI app which has no issues for me at all. Too bad really I was pretty excited this morning and pretty upset this afternoon lol..

BTW this was on Android not Apple.

Bought it today. Deleted it today and got refunded.
Bought it for the mission features. They don't work. Won't load. Won't upload. Nothing. Junk.
Tried orbit. Sounds cool huh?

Yeah sounds pretty cool, because you see, it works for everyone else. So instead of getting all hot-headed immediately, you could've troubleshooted and tried to see what's up. But sounds like you said F it and just went immediately for the refund.

First Litchi gave me an error that says the "execution failed to execute" ! Seriously thats the error.
DJI Go gives equally cryptic errors, and you will experience errors while owning this drone -- get used to it.

Then my mavic shot up to 125 feet and I'm thinking ok its gonna work. Then bam! away it went...totally the wrong direction! I lost sight behind some trees and freaked out. I quickly flipped that side switch to sport as I read thats supposed to stop Litchi. It did and I got my Mavic back.
Given that you provided no information at all on your setup, I'd say at this point, it's pretty safe to assume that this was caused by a combination of pilot error and a deficiency in your setup.

I been trying ALL day with this app. The lag , pixels all over the screen , errors on the features you buy it for and sending the drone the wrong direction I had enough. And yes I tried adjusting everything you could adjust.
Again, nobody else experiences this. Consider that perhaps something in your setup is bad -- maybe a slow tablet or phone that's been just barely getting by with DJI Go?

Back to DJI app which has no issues for me at all. Too bad really I was pretty excited this morning and pretty upset this afternoon lol..

This isn't going to make anyone shy away from using Litchi. While I don't condone a bad experience, I don't feel like you gave this app a fair shake at all, as evidenced by your intro and lack of communication with the developer or this community before giving up. I'm confident the developer or this community could've gotten you straightened out and flying problem-free with Litchi.

Reactions: MrsTreat

Works great for me. No issues at all. No errors. No failures. Perfect.

Reactions: MrsTreat
Bandam I see you're new here (5 posts) so maybe you're fairly new to MP, and DJI Go.
It took me about 2 months of familiarizing myself with the MP and DJI Go before I chose to move to Litchi.
But, I don't know your history. If you are new to droning then after you really get familiar with the drone and DJI Go, give Litchi another try.
The missions capability is far superior than DJI GS Pro. I prefer it over DJI's products because of several features it has that DJI's doesn't and I think it's definitely less of a learning curve than DJI go and DJI GS Pro.
Next time, just take a step back, document what you did and what the drone did, and provide all of those details here. There are lots of folks here with lots of experience who are willing to help you out. There's also a few snarky people here too, just do your due diligence and the community will help you out before you throw in the towel.

Until I see some logs I'm calling BS.

Hi guys,
I need some advice on whether to send in my remote to be fixed or just biy a new one. I dropped it, and although it was okay for a flight or two after, it now wont stop beeping and giving the message "return sticks to center". Ive recalibrated, and gine through everything they asked when i called support, but its not working still.
Also, it sonetimes connects and works, but mostly only auto take off and auto land work and thats it.

Im seeing around $200 for another remote, is it cheaper or more to fix?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78