DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi App not saving photos/video to micro sd card

markwilliam

Reactions
Hey Everyone,

I recently starting using the Litchi app for my Mavic 2 Pro on Android. I've done two separate way-point and manual missions now. The app shows I am recording video and capturing pictures, but when I take the micro sd card out to transfer the video/photos they are not saved on the card! I've tried many different troubleshooting steps, and searched everywhere on the internet, and can't seem to figure it out. Is there anyone out there that can help me, or shed some light on my issue? Much thank in advance!

I recently starting using the Litchi app for my Mavic 2 Pro on Android. I've done two separate way-point and manual missions now. The app shows I am recording video and capturing pictures, but when I take the micro sd card out to transfer the video/photos they are not saved on the card!
It's unlikely to have anything to do with Litchi, which just acts as an overlay over the basic functions that are programmed into the Mavic.
One possible explanation for the video could be a simple failure to stop recording before shutting the Mavic down?

Do some testing on your desk with Litchi and with DJI Go and see if you can replicate a problem or work out what's going on.

I was saving to the internal SD card. I didn't know how to switch the setting.

Similar problem here but with a Spark and a Mavic Pro Platinum. The video records fine but not the pictures I take at the end of a mission (I do a quick 360), I must be missing something !

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23