DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app

Realsta21

Reactions
Running IOS, purchase litchi for drone app for mini beta , follow, track not working. Any suggestions?

@Realsta21 Hi. I doubt that Mavic Mini have the Follow Me option buld in the hardware so you wond be able to use it regardless what app you'll use.

Running IOS, purchase litchi for drone app for mini beta , follow, track not working. Any suggestions?

Not sure about Track, but Follow isn’t supported by Litchi on iOS devices.

Yes it is. You need the Beta version of litchi. Also support waypoints. Dronelink does as well.

Yes it is. You need the Beta version of litchi. Also support waypoints.

Unless something has changed recently in the beta, this is wrong. The beta version of Litchi supports the Mini but doesn’t support Follow if you’re using an iOS device (confirmed by numerous reviews). Waypoints are definitely not supported for the Mini - this was confirmed by the devs on their Facebook page.

Last edited:
follow (the GPS) is available on ANDROID only...
True. I do not realize. I use both of them and i remember using it before. my apologies for the contradiction.

Because this post is about litchi on Mavic mini, I have a question.
I would like if exists the possibility of easily return the gimball to 0 degrees (original) position easily.
I thougt about if iit was possible to make a button on litchi's screen, or reconfigure some of the buttons of remote aircraft, (...)
The remote only have RTH, power and video/photo button, and the button reassignment of litchi screen is very complicated.
If someone have also the buttons identificated, or some page talking about it, it would be a very valuable information for litchi's users.
Thanks.

Because this post is about litchi on Mavic mini, I have a question.
I would like if exists the possibility of easily return the gimball to 0 degrees (original) position easily.
I thougt about if iit was possible to make a button on litchi's screen, or reconfigure some of the buttons of remote aircraft, (...)
The remote only have RTH, power and video/photo button, and the button reassignment of litchi screen is very complicated.
If someone have also the buttons identificated, or some page talking about it, it would be a very valuable information for litchi's users.
Thanks.
With the newest version of Litchi, you can program short press of the RTH as a C1 button. In options, map the FPV C1 function as reset gimbal and it should work as a charm. Alternatively you can reset the tilt by tapping on the tilt scale on your screen, though it’s really hard to precisely tap it.

With the newest version of Litchi, you can program short press of the RTH as a C1 button. In options, map the FPV C1 function as reset gimbal and it should work as a charm. Alternatively you can reset the tilt by tapping on the tilt scale on your screen, though it’s really hard to precisely tap it.
Thank you very much. Great!
For real RTH is necessary make a long press in remote control by default? Is short press associated to another task by default?

Short press of RTH is Pause by default. I didn't realize that until Dave at DroneValley mentioned it.

Pause will stop any autonomous function and have the AC hover in place.

Reactions: fillippo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard