DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi causing my Mavic 2 to go crazy

zappy54

Reactions
Yes this is a litchi thing never happened on Dji go.So take drone out today run litchi waypoints mission all ok Drone finish mission and RTH ok all going fine.Than just as it gets above HP Bam starts flying erratic to the left .so quickly pressed pause button all ok brings it back phew. has this happened to anyone

just uninstalled litchi and reinstalled it see how it goes now :confused:

There's nothing wrong with Litchi. It's solid as a rock. Look somewhere else grasshopper ?

There's nothing wrong with Litchi. It's solid as a rock. Look somewhere else grasshopper ?
such as where like I said only happened with Litchi.ok as a experiment open go4 take off fully close go4 open Litchi fly out off RTH distance hit RTH button ? make sure your ready with finger for pause button.if everything ok then it must be my jailbroken iPad whoops.

Last edited:
Whatever caused your issue, it had nothing to do with Litchi.
its only litchi I was flying with at the time it happened. never had problems with Litchi before think it maybe jailbroken iPad I need be more cautious ...

its only litchi I was flying with at the time it happened. never had problems with Litchi before think it maybe jailbroken iPad I need be more cautious ...
Since no-one has seen the flight data, there's no way of telling what happened and why.
There are many things apart from the flight software and your iPad that might have affected your flight.

sorry I uninstalled Litchi so can't get flight data from iPad unless I can retrieve them from Drone. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute