DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi continue mission if signal lost?

I am new to this forum, and I have been having the same problem with my Mavic Air. I plan out a mission in Litchi and make sure that I have the option "exit waypoint mission on signal loss" checked off, but once the signal is lost it automatically returns home.

I have the option above "signal lost behavior" set to return to home since there is no option to continue the mission; and I certainly don't want it to land or continue to hover since I typically fly over open forest areas that are virtually inaccessible.

Please let me know or post a reply if anyone has any ideas or recommendations, or if I am just missing a post that answers this question.

Thanks!

I am new to this forum, and I have been having the same problem with my Mavic Air. I plan out a mission in Litchi and make sure that I have the option "exit waypoint mission on signal loss" checked off, but once the signal is lost it automatically returns home.

I have the option above "signal lost behavior" set to return to home since there is no option to continue the mission; and I certainly don't want it to land or continue to hover since I typically fly over open forest areas that are virtually inaccessible.

Please let me know or post a reply if anyone has any ideas or recommendations, or if I am just missing a post that answers this question.

Thanks!
"Signal Lost Behavior" is the default safety setting just like the one in all DJI apps.

"Exit Waypoint Mission on Signal Lost" is an added setting for non-VSC drones (drones that use the DJI GO(4) app) and gives the operator the choice to either continue the waypoint mission or abort it upon signal loss.

If you are sure your Mavic Air exits a waypoint mission upon signal loss while you have the above setting unchecked, you should go to the Litchi Forum to report this and at least mention the Litchi version you are using and the firmware version on your drone.

Dronelink has the DJI Waypoints that allow you to finish the mission even if the signal is lost. This only works in compatible DJI drones like the M2P and others.
Thanks for the information. Which other drones still allow this?

Hello,

I seem to remember a menu in Litchi for what to do if signal is lost. I think the options were hover, land, return to home, or continue mission.

But now I can’t find that menu. Did it change or move or was it taken away?

cheers!

(Planning in Litchi Mission Hub, using M2P with Litchi app)
It depends on which drone you have. My "old" Mavic Platinum will continue the mission when the signal is lost in Litchi, but will NOT do it with my Air 2S. It was DJI that took the capability away, not Litchi. I've tested both drones a couple of months ago using Litchi.

Reactions: pnovotny
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost