DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi feature "start at a specific waypoint" - where is it?

haiiiner

Reactions
Hi folks,

Litchi announced on November 26, 2019 already, "you can now choose to start at a specific waypoint rather than from the beginning" -

I can't find that feature - does anybody know?

Heiner

Hi folks,

Litchi announced on November 26, 2019 already, "you can now choose to start at a specific waypoint rather than from the beginning" -

I can't find that feature - does anybody know?

Heiner
I haven't heard of it, but it would be very easy to delete the waypoints in front, it will reorder automatically. You can do it on the fly in the field or in Mission hub, then just save it by a different name so you have original flight plan too.

I see, thanks - my Litchi Version was very old obviously - I just updated it.

Repaid1, you are right about that workaround, that is efficient.

Actually I was looking for the possibility to reverse the mission right after programming ist - I need that all the time: I program a mission forward because of nearby obstacles and then fly it in reverse - annoying thing is that I have to fly the mission itself forward (als well as the way to the starting point) before I can actually fly the intended reverse path of the mission - although I am right where I want to begin after I have programmed it...

I see, thanks - my Litchi Version was very old obviously - I just updated it.

Repaid1, you are right about that workaround, that is efficient.

Actually I was looking for the possibility to reverse the mission right after programming ist - I need that all the time: I program a mission forward because of nearby obstacles and then fly it in reverse - annoying thing is that I have to fly the mission itself forward (als well as the way to the starting point) before I can actually fly the intended reverse path of the mission - although I am right where I want to begin after I have programmed it...
Heck I never even downloaded this, maybe you already have it? Litchi owners manual :https://cdn.website-editor.net/0324...c89d/files/uploaded/Litchi%20Notes%20Rev2.pdf

When you start the mission, it will ask you if you want to start from 1st waypoint. You can change it at that time.
Thanks for that info :) Never had the need, but Good to know info;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98