DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi flights MIA??

royster

Reactions
I went to Litchi hub yesterday to modify one of my previous flights & my page is blank, all of my 10 or so flights are missing!
All my flights are still on my Nividia shield (P3A) & my Acer 7" tablet (Mavic pro) so I can still fly them, but any idea what happened to my Hub flights?
thanks

I went to Litchi hub yesterday to modify one of my previous flights & my page is blank, all of my 10 or so flights are missing!
All my flights are still on my Nividia shield (P3A) & my Acer 7" tablet (Mavic pro) so I can still fly them, but any idea what happened to my Hub flights?
thanks

what did litchi customer service say? did you email them or call?

I logged in to Litchi hub, , few months ago & haven;t had to log in again,
I just checked & I am logged in , but, I will log out/in see what happens
R

I logged in to Litchi hub, , few months ago & haven;t had to log in again,
I just checked & I am logged in , but, I will log out/in see what happens
R
Did you by chance save your output files that work with google earth.

Well, I logged in & out a couple of times, & suddenly everything cam back!! Glitch at my end, I don't know but al is well. By the way, I didn't contact Litchi as I could not find an email for them

there is no customer service email for litchi. i am told you can contact them on face book,,,, which does me no good as i dont use face book. i was being facetious when i asked if you emailed them. there is not a way to do it i am aware of. no response on this forum either,,, yet! complaints,,, what complaints!

Not a Facebook user either, Well, now I;m disappointed in Litchi, in not having an easy way to access them with questions

Not a Facebook user either, Well, now I;m disappointed in Litchi, in not having an easy way to access them with questions

i am hoping if i keep plugging away at this ill figure out how to get to some one who cares. i like the software i just think it is unacceptable to not be accountable for any of the problems that come up. free market capitalism would see a opening for another player here! not sure how to make a post to that effect though. happy flying!

Their support email is at the top of the Litchi user guide, could not be easier to find (Help - Litchi)

if that support email worked i wouldn't be complaining. have you sent a email to support and received a reply? i did just try again maybe it will work now? i doubt it seems like a intentional thing to me. complaints? what complaints.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dozerdan