DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for Android

Alex, do you know of a youtube video that does the best job of teaching how to use both the PC and smartphone software?
Hello Stealle, not really, I just browsed through a few Youtubes, but practice on the Mission app was most helpful for me.

Alex, I can't thank you enough. This is exactly the reply I was looking for.

...Don't worry, I'll be starting this much delayed foray into drones with tiny, tiny steps and the utmost care.

I do have some epic filming spots already scouted and marked though and, once I am confident with the different aspects of this new hobby, I plan to take full advantage of what my beautiful country has to offer. :)

MK
The pleasure is all mine MavicKhan, can I ask where your beautiful country is, my beautiful country is Ireland?

I live in Portugal and the more I yearn for the Mavic, the more I think of great spots to fly it over :)

...but, boy, Ireland...?...That must be one of "the" best countries for amazing locations. I've been there back in 2004 and still haven't recovered from the sheer beauty of the place.

For instance, have you put Ben Bulben on camera, already?...I don't think Yeats would mind ;)

MK

Mutual appreciation then..
Ireland is great for photography, but the weather is frequently against us, and it's dark most of the time now, but as you say, when the sun shines, wow.. Benbulben is the other end of the country, I live in the south east, but still plenty of opportunities.

Yes, I guess I was a bit pampered by almost 15 straight sunny days in that trip...there was a time we were afraid we wouldn't be able to see the "true" Ireland, lol...fortunately (?) there finally were some showers of rain in a couple of days :)

As for Portugal, this, for instance, is right next to where I live, so you can understand how excited I am about the Mavic, not only has an flying-hobby device but also as an extension to my already existed passion - Photography:

23767910.Fc0Oy0wS.jpg

MK

Reactions: Alex Baxter
And this is home for me, we are inland, but as I spent 10 years at sea as an engineer, I don't miss it much.
My house in the foreground.
I like the composition of your photo, you'll have fun with the Mavic.
DJI_0003.JPG

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000