DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi for Mavic 2 Pro ?

RoboticTundra

Reactions
My Pro arrives next Wed. Has anyone heard anything about Litchi support? Since I've been using Litchi exclusively the Pro won't be quite as useful until Litchi supports it.

Reactions: EddieK
My Pro arrives next Wed. Has anyone heard anything about Litchi support? Since I've been using Litchi exclusively the Pro won't be quite as useful until Litchi supports it.
When the MA came out, It took a week or so for Litchi to update. I had received a email when it did. I expect it maybe the same however, I have read
some other threads that DJI may not release the SDK so fast this time.
We will see.

Thank you. Hopefully DJI won't create problems. I can't see any benefit for them in doing so and a lot of downside. No third party support and mine will go back.

I will likely purchase the M2Pro
BUT
I'm waiting a bit until Litchi supports the new platform....
AND
I am hoping for the Espon Moverio BT300's to be able to use Litchi...without a lot of horsing around.
I've tested these glasses, and they are AWESOME, but for the BT300 price of around $700....I want more of a "plug and play" setup with Litchi

Amen...I'm going to wait until Litchi support is an absolute. I'm in the same boat. Let us know when you get you new drone, will you?

Took about a month for Litchi to get the P4P V2 SDK from DJI and they turned out a beta version very quickly. I too didn't fly it until Litchi was ready.

Amen...I'm going to wait until Litchi support is an absolute. I'm in the same boat. Let us know when you get you new drone, will you?
I've got it but haven't flown it yet until I hear something positive back from Litchi.

DJI's waypoint capability is not up to what we need for flying repeatable routes so we're reliant on Litchi or a similar app. Also thinking I might wait on the Phantom 5 assuming it will have better image quality and perhaps some stability improvements.

My first impression after all of the hype, was to immediately order a Mavic Pro 2. Now I am going to wait out the possible Phantom 5 and wait to see when all the bugs have been worked out of the Mavic Pro 2 especially working with Litchi app.

I was just looking into when litchi will update for the MP2. I have some flights I need to setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg6032
Anybody tried to use Litchi Waypoints with the Mavic 2 pro. I use mine on my mountainous ranch and the AGL waypoints is very impt to me. SO thougth I would check before I take the plunge. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: JK-JK
Answered my own question today. Mavic 2 arrived yesterday and today after loading firmware and checking compass and IMU cals used some Litchi waypoint missions that I had created and run for my Mavic Pro. Mav 2 ran them flawlessly up and down the mountains using the AGL altitudes specified in the mission. Using the Beta Litchi program.

Reactions: MikeMauk
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro