DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi & Home Point Setting

LeafPeeper

Reactions
Does anybody know why the Litchi developers chose to leave this function out? I really like being able to reset my home point manually with Go 4 - especially if I want to set it to the remote location. Seems odd that you can't set the home point at all with Litchi. (Android version....unless the iOS version is different)

LP

You can just touch the home point on the screen (green H) and drag it to wherever you want it on the map. Helps to bring the map up to full screen first.

You can also set the home point to be dynamic so it's always the location of the RC.

Reactions: dmac1
I've just been sifting through YouTube videos, learning gradually. I'm starting to use Litchi over DJI Go when I fly with my Galaxy S5 and I'm still learning.

Reactions: LeafPeeper
You can also set the home point to be dynamic so it's always the location of the RC.

Does this work off GPS signal phone is getting? If so, this seems ideal unless you weren't gonna have gps signal on your phone (i.e. setting turned off) or if you were gonna go into the forest or something/someplace where you wouldn't want the Mavic to go.

Does the Mavic land on ya if you've got the controller in your hands??

I am trying to figure out what might be downsides of having it set on dynamic cuz I intend to be moving around and don't wanna necessarily retreat to where I started if RTH gets activated.

I've just downloaded Litchi and am trying to figure it out.

Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman