DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi Hub - How To Close Waypoint Box

pelagic_one

Wind-Blown Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello! With Litchi Hub on my Windows 10 PC running Firefox, Explorer and Chrome...
I do not know how to close the Waypoint box because I can not see the 'X' in the upper right corner. How would I close the box?

Litchi Screenshot - Cannot close waypoint box.png

Hello! With Litchi Hub on my Windows 10 PC running Firefox, Explorer and Chrome...
I do not know how to close the Waypoint box because I can not see the 'X' in the upper right corner. How would I close the box?

View attachment 97336
Hover over the waypoint box (don't click anything) hold the CTRL button on your keyboard and scroll down on your mouse wheel. This should zoom it out and make it small enough to be able to see the "X" on the upper right.

I did a quick screen grab to show you what it should do:

Hover over the waypoint box (don't click anything) hold the CTRL button on your keyboard and scroll down on your mouse wheel.

Okay, this is yet another cool thing that CTRL key can do. Many thanks!

Reactions: mereflyer
Okay, this is yet another cool thing that CTRL key can do. Many thanks!
Anytime! CTRL + Scroll will zoom in and out on any web page too, Fly safe!

Reactions: pelagic_one
CTRL + Scroll will zoom in and out on any web page too

Definitely in the “Learn something new every day” category. I’m chuckling because I’m sure I’ve zoomed in or out accidentally in the past, without knowing how I did it. :)

Reactions: Thomas B
Definitely in the “Learn something new every day” category. I’m chuckling because I’m sure I’ve zoomed in or out accidentally in the past, without knowing how I did it. :)
Doesn't seem a day goes buy that I don't learn something new... I love it!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N