DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi hub login issues

Brojon

Reactions
The past two days have been very spotty logging into Litchi mission hub on the web. The iOS app seems to work ok but I'm trying to do some work with Litchi and Google Earth on the PC.
Sometimes it just acts like it's ignoring me when I go to log on, other times it shows no logon icon but no user name either, other times it shows I'm logged in but I get a spinning cursor when trying to bring up my mission list.
Anyone else?

I'm also having the same issue and I've tried it on mac with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. I also tried it on windows with Firefox. It's been happening since Thursday and suddenly worked last night but now it doesn't again. This is BS for a $30 app!!!

I am not able to log into the Litchi Hub today. I hope it is only temporary. I liked how it was working right up until today 8/14/17

I was logged in (automatically) this morning and looked at one of my missions but now it seems I've been logged out and there's no way to get back in.

Diddo........they have big problem today and am surprised no one else is complaining. My iMac friend is using another machine and having the same problem.

Surprised more Litchi users are not complaining. I did a search on the net and we are the only ones complaining so far. I sent a complaint to the Litchi FB page and no answer yet.

Got a reply from tech support - they said they were having server issues all weekend and are looking into it.

Unable to Login to Litchi - Indicator on Mission Hub web page spinning but no response! Anyone?

OK, reply from Litchi Support advises to use google chrome browser - I have been using Firefox, so will try that and report back later

I was having the same problem and it turned out firefox had an add on called Facebook Container which blocked me from signing in. I allowed the Litchi site in the add on and everything loaded up nicely upon refreshing the page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest