DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, iPhone 6, Screen color

kyoung

Reactions
I have only flown my Mavic a few times using waypoint missions. The problem I'm having is the satellite image, which I see when setting waypoints, has a green hue to it. It is not the standard color imagery you should see.

If I start Litchi unconnected to the controller the satellite image is fine. If i initialize the controller and drone then plug in the iPhone and start Litchi, the satellite image is a shade of light green. This makes it difficult to see the terrain well enough to place waypoints where i want them.

This does not seem to be a problem when I use my Android device, but is a problem with my iPhone.

I would like to get an iPad Mini 4, but if this is a problem with iOS devices I'll have to think about it.

If I accidentally changed a setting that alters the satellite image I can't find it.

Thanks,

Keith

I have only flown my Mavic a few times using waypoint missions. The problem I'm having is the satellite image, which I see when setting waypoints, has a green hue to it. It is not the standard color imagery you should see.

Is it only on the map? Doesn't affect the video feed? Usually off-color video signifies a faulty connection of some kind. You might want to check your cable to your device. Can you post a screenshot?

If you zoom out it should make a circle.. your prob flying within x miles of an airport.. I think it’s called geo warning zones in litchi settings.

The view coming from the camera is fine. I should have mentioned that. I've tried two different cables, same problem with both.

I hadn't considered it to be a warning. I'll check into that. I'm definitely close to San Diego international airport.

It appears the color shading is related to my proximity to airport(s) and perhaps other no-fly-zones. When I zoom out I can see a lot of areas with green shaded areas, red circles, and yellow circles. There are also many areas in the clear and the satellite image is what I expected.

When I fly with the Dji go app I get warning messages, but no shading. I also don't see the shading in other waypoint apps I've used.

Thank you both very much.

Keith.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt